HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hotwheels Camaro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zbuckster

PostSubject: Hotwheels Camaro   Mon 25 Feb 2013, 6:37 am

Hot Wheels Camaro, Revell kit #7357.

Let's start with the Pros of this kit. The chassis when done is a striking display piece. It is very well detailed and despite being a ton of pieces they all fit together well and the whole thing goes together nicely. It has a very nice Ford 9 inch rear end and 4 link rear suspension. The Chassis could be used as a donor to build a resin bodied drag car without to much trouble at all.

The cons. There are some fitment problems with the exhaust on the right side. I over came them by heating and twisting the header on that side. Just s little tweak is all it took. No matter how many mock ups you do when you get it all together the nose will not sit right on the car. I was warned about this and tried to work around it but alas no. The kit has extra pieces in it that you have to figure out what to do with them. There is a set of headers that look like Small Block Ford Headers, another dash board and firewall that won't fit the car. Some Shock Absorber fluid tanks that won't fit the chassis no where. Things like that.

The chassis is the real strength of this kit and because of it I will give the kit a 6 out of 10.

Back to top Go down
http://s1155.beta.photobucket.com/
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Hotwheels Camaro   Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:07 pm

Looks real cool on the box art!!
Back to top Go down

Hotwheels Camaro
Page 1 of 1