Scale Model Building Website

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
NEWSLETTER UPDATE Just to let you guys know that Buck sent out another newsletter and this time he had 48 pinged back as undelivered, including himself and I. I am in communication with the support forum as before and will keep you guys updated as and when I have anything to report. Thanks for your patience. If anyone has any suggestions (Make them clean please!!! LOL) we'd be pleased to hear from you.
Share | 

Monogram 1936 Ford Coupe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zbuckster
Admin

PostSubject: Monogram 1936 Ford Coupe   Mon 25 Feb 2013, 6:29 am

What can I say. The copyright on this kit says 1985 a 26 year old kit. I know it's been re-popped several times since then. The kit number is 2721. As far as the kit goes there's not much to it. Stock 1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe. One engine option that is a flathead with a tri-power intake and stock exhaust. One set of wheels that look like an old Ansen. The interior has almost no detail at all, but it's so hard to see through the windows you would never know. I wouldn't really recommend this kit. I am sure there are better 1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe kits out there.

On a scale of 1-10 this one gets a 5 middle of the road nothing to get excited about.

Back to top Go down
http://s1155.beta.photobucket.com/

Monogram 1936 Ford Coupe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1