Well, I got her finished to-day and I'm pleased with my all my firsts. Roof chop, zedded chassis and channeled body.
This is what the kit maker intended for it to look like!!!!
Neither of the kit engines were very good so I dragged one from another kit.
I would have liked the rad. shell to be lower, but that would have meant lowering the motor. Something I forgot to do. Oh well! Lesson learned!!!
Many mods were made. See WIP if you want to know more.
You guys remember the fuel tank I made from a couple of spare wheels. Well when the bed was shallowed, it looked to big so I scratched a smaller one from styrene tube and sheet etc.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." Winston Churchill
"Success is failure turned inside out" Unknown