The first thing I discovered about this kit is that the body is in two parts. The fit of the top to the bottom leaves something to be desired. Also the engraving of the soft top insert, in so many words, sucked.
I sanded off the engraving on the roof and replaced it with styrene half round.
It's going to take some more work before it is done.
As I said, the fit of the top to the bottom of the body is not the best. Even after fitting there is an open seam all the way around the body. It is will require quite a bit of filling and sanding.
I have started the process and I think things are going to work out pretty well.
I obviously still needs more work, but it is coming along. Hopefully I will get some more done this evening. In the meantime, SWMBO has a bunch of chores for me today. :lol: