Skid's Place

Scale Model Building Website
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in


Share | 
 

 Acrylic display cases

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeeBee
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2016-06-27
Age : 54
Location : Solihull, England

PostSubject: Acrylic display cases   Wed 25 Jan 2017, 11:02 pm





I've got a load of acrylic display cases I no longer need, in fact they've been boxed up in the loft for a couple of years, there all clear with a black base, prices are including p&p to a UK address.
Back to top Go down
http://geoffbrownsmodelling.webs.com/
Mr Hirakawa
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member
avatar

Posts : 709
Join date : 2015-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Thu 26 Jan 2017, 10:09 am

You have mail.
Back to top Go down
GeeBee
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2016-06-27
Age : 54
Location : Solihull, England

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Thu 26 Jan 2017, 10:50 am

31x16x10

16x13x10

SOLD.
Back to top Go down
http://geoffbrownsmodelling.webs.com/
disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member


Posts : 587
Join date : 2016-05-22
Age : 53
Location : Quincy,IL. USA

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:38 pm

id love to have the 31x16x11 one but shipping to here would be a tough one to cover for me.

I actually need a couple of very large ones for my diorama project ideas I have planed to do of a mid 60s gas station and a 70s car dealership.
Back to top Go down
GeeBee
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2016-06-27
Age : 54
Location : Solihull, England

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Thu 26 Jan 2017, 1:10 pm

disabled modeler wrote:
id love to have the 31x16x11 one but shipping to here would be a tough one to cover for me.

I actually need a couple of very large ones for my diorama project ideas I have planed to do of a mid 60s gas station and a 70s car dealership.

Shipping might not be as expensive as you think, let me see what I can do
Back to top Go down
http://geoffbrownsmodelling.webs.com/
dublin boy
Resident member
Resident member
avatar

Posts : 2129
Join date : 2013-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Thu 26 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

These are nice cases, I have a couple of them a smaller for 1/25 cars.

Is that geezer still making them Geoff?
Back to top Go down
GeeBee
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2016-06-27
Age : 54
Location : Solihull, England

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Thu 26 Jan 2017, 6:06 pm

dublin boy wrote:
These are nice cases, I have a couple of them a smaller for 1/25 cars.

Is that geezer still making them Geoff?

I'm not sure Shay, I haven't spoken to him in a while, last time ii did, he wasn't too well, he'd had some serious health issues for a few years.
Back to top Go down
http://geoffbrownsmodelling.webs.com/
disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member


Posts : 587
Join date : 2016-05-22
Age : 53
Location : Quincy,IL. USA

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Fri 27 Jan 2017, 12:42 pm

GeeBee wrote:
disabled modeler wrote:
id love to have the 31x16x11 one but shipping to here would be a tough one to cover for me.

I actually need a couple of very large ones for my diorama project ideas I have planed to do of a mid 60s gas station and a 70s car dealership.

Shipping might not be as expensive as you think, let me see what I can do

Thanks... To me there is not much sense in making a very large detailed diorama with all the work and time just to let it get all dusty. I had both cases made for them once but we had a tornado here and they were destroyed along with other stuff ....bummer.
Back to top Go down
GeeBee
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2016-06-27
Age : 54
Location : Solihull, England

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Fri 27 Jan 2017, 4:43 pm

disabled modeler wrote:
GeeBee wrote:
disabled modeler wrote:
id love to have the 31x16x11 one but shipping to here would be a tough one to cover for me.

I actually need a couple of very large ones for my diorama project ideas I have planed to do of a mid 60s gas station and a 70s car dealership.

Shipping might not be as expensive as you think, let me see what I can do

Thanks...   To me there is not much sense in making a very large detailed diorama with all the work and time just to let it get all dusty.  I had both cases made for them once but we had a tornado here and they were destroyed along with other stuff ....bummer.

PM me your address, let me see what I can do about the shipping, I've got a few to be shipped, but I need to go out and get bubble wrap as I've run out if it.
Back to top Go down
http://geoffbrownsmodelling.webs.com/
GeeBee
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2016-06-27
Age : 54
Location : Solihull, England

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Fri 27 Jan 2017, 4:44 pm

The sizes I've given are centremeters, and not inches
Back to top Go down
http://geoffbrownsmodelling.webs.com/
dublin boy
Resident member
Resident member
avatar

Posts : 2129
Join date : 2013-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Fri 27 Jan 2017, 6:38 pm

I was wondering...

Hold on to a 24x14.5x10 for me, or two if you have them.
Back to top Go down
GeeBee
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2016-06-27
Age : 54
Location : Solihull, England

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Fri 27 Jan 2017, 7:30 pm

24x14.5x10 SOLD
Back to top Go down
http://geoffbrownsmodelling.webs.com/
disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member


Posts : 587
Join date : 2016-05-22
Age : 53
Location : Quincy,IL. USA

PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:52 pm

GeeBee wrote:
The sizes I've given are centremeters, and not inches

Bummer....they would have worked ok for my projects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Acrylic display cases   

Back to top Go down
 
Acrylic display cases
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Christmas display at Annerley Library
» 1950s Disk Cases
» How do you display/hang T-towels?
» Blue Tube Pot---------display
» Easter Egg Display Stand - crochet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skid's Place :: Other Stuff :: For Sale-
Jump to: