Scale Model Building Website

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Northwest Model Fest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zbuckster

PostSubject: Northwest Model Fest   Thu 05 Mar 2015, 1:19 am

I got this email about the event being moved. I know that several members here are from the Northwest. I was wondering who plans to attend.

Hello fellow modelers,

First of all, we have a new date for the Pacific NW Model Car Fest, and we are moving it to Vancouver, Washington. The event will be on Saturday, April 18, 2015 this year.

Here’s the new location! The show and swap meet are at the Red Lion Hotel Vancouver at the Quay. We will be in the ballrooms of the main hotel building. It is on the north side of the Columbia River just west of the I-5 bridge. The hotel is downtown and it's address is 100 Columbia Street, Vancouver, WA.

The attached file has all the information and swap meet sign-up sheets for this year's event. Be sure and read them as there are some changes this year. If you can’t open the attached file, or don’t wish to, it is available on our website. Go to www.sabanw.com and access the file there. The file is in Adobe. You can get a free Adobe Reader from their website if you need it. You can also check us out on Facebook as Pacific NW Model Car Fest.

I'm not mailing hard copy info packs to previous swap meet vendors and others who gave me their email addresses. Instead, I'm emailing out the info packs to those persons.

The setup time for vendors will start at 8 am, as it was last year. This is instead of 7 am as it has in the past. Setup will be only one hour in length before the show opens to the public. This is the time for those who get 1 or 2 tables. Those with 3 or more tables will get in at 7:30.

The load in area and door for thec Swap-Meet is located toward the east end of the main hotel building. Everything is at ground level for an easy move in and out, as well as plenty of outside unloading area.

If you have problems with the attachment, or questions, email me back. Or, give a call at 360-636-4780. I’ll mail a hardcopy to you if you need it.

I look forward to seeing all of you all at this years’ event.

Sincerely,

David Beach

Event Manager
Back to top Go down
http://s1155.beta.photobucket.com/
pete s
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Model Fest   Thu 05 Mar 2015, 4:28 pm

Buck, I will be there, and also received this email.
Back to top Go down

Northwest Model Fest
Page 1 of 1